What is a Tankless Water Heater?
Due to their energy effieciency and compact size, Tankless water heaters have become increasingly popular. These types of water heaters deliver hot water on-demand by heating water only when there is a hot water demand. Traditional hot water heaters store hot water in a large tank and is constantly using energy (gas or electric) to keep the water hot while it is waiting to be used.
In simple terms, when you own a tankless water heater, your hot showers are not limited to the size of your water heater’s tank. Continuous hot water! Energy is only used to create hot water, not to store and keep water hot. This means that hot water is delivered on-demand and NOT sitting in a storage tank waiting to be used like a traditional water heater.
At Polaris Plumbing Solutions, we recommend and install Navien NPE condensing series tankless water heaters.
Navien NPE series condensing tankess water heaters deliver an endless supply of hot water for any size home. Besides providing endless hot water where and when it’s needed, Navien NPE series condensing tankless water heaters off homeowners the following benefits:
- Much more energy efficient than traditional water heaters
- The highest energy efficiency in the industry – up to 0.97 UEF / 0.99EF
- Energy Star certified
- Back by the industry’s stronges warranty – 15 years on the heat exchanger
- Takes approximately 80% less space needed than traditional water heaters
- Longer lasting than traditional water heaters
- Easy to use control panel
- Elegant, clean appearance
- Improves home resale
- Ideal for replacement or new construction
The ultimate in energy efficiency
Navien condensing technology provides up to 0.97 UEF /0.99 EF. These extremely efficient and eco-friendly units provide extra energy savings over traditional tank and non-condensing water heaters.
50 Gallon Tank
* Based on Energy Guide cost estimates using $1.09 per therm of natural gas. Cost is in US dollars.